Users are introduced to some of the most common jobs in the field of fabrication and assembly of manufactured goods. Activities included are note pad assembly, assembly of a bike wheel, and assembly of a fishing reel.
• measure and cut several pieces of paper and chipboard
• collate and glue cut pieces to make note pads
• assemble a 30+ piece bike wheel assembly using step by-step instructions
• assemble a 30+ piece fishing reel assembly using step-by-step instructions
• disassemble products and return parts to parts tray
• follow proper health and safety procedures