Manufacturing – Fabrication & Assembly Work Sample
Users are introduced to some of the most common jobs in the field of fabrication and assembly of manufactured goods. Activities included are note pad assembly, assembly of a bike wheel, and assembly of a fishing reel.
• measure and cut several pieces of paper and chipboard
• collate and glue cut pieces to make note pads
• assemble a 30+ piece bike wheel assembly using step by-step instructions
• assemble a 30+ piece fishing reel assembly using step-by-step instructions
• disassemble products and return parts to parts tray
• follow proper health and safety procedures