Users are introduced to some of the most common activities related to carpentry. Activities included are making a butt joint, making a miter joint and installing a lock assembly.
• measure, mark and cut a piece of wood to form a butt joint
• measure, mark, cut and assemble a piece of wood to form a miter joint
• remove an old lock assembly
• measure mark and cut new holes for a lock assembly
• install a lock assembly in new holes
• follow proper health and safety procedures
• learn relevance of local and state building codes