The Emotional Intelligence program is the foundation of the Success Profiler. It is the core upon which all other profiles are built upon. The Emotional Intelligence program is a component that identifies and enhances emotional intelligence skills related to personal success.
The Emotional Intelligence program is designed to assist individuals in becoming aware of their current level of emotional intelligence and providing skill intervention where needed. It does this by:
• Assessing the emotional intelligence of each participant—The Personal Skills Map®
• Providing an external (someone who knows the individual) assessment of the individual’s current skills in the eleven emotional intelligence competencies – The Personal Skills Survey
The Personal Skills Map is the heart of The Success Profiler. It is designed to break down emotional intelligence into specific skills that can be learned in order for the user to be more successful at school, work and life. It is also designed to identify and remove defensiveness to change as well as to create a “buy-in” attitude in order to make personal change and growth possible. The Personal Skills Map assessment approach is a positive and person-centered guide that suggests possible directions for skills training and learning experiences that foster healthy personal growth and development. The competencies covered in this assessment have been identified as the key emotional intelligence competencies needed in a high-functioning individual within a high-performance learning organization.
- Interpersonal Assertion
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Drive Strength/Motivation
- Decision Making
- Time Management
- Sales Orientation/Leadership
- Commitment Ethic
- Stress Management
- Physical Wellness
- Interpersonal Aggression (Anger Management)
- Interpersonal Deference (Fear Management)
- Change Orientation (Comfort Level)
The Personal Skills Survey is a 360-degree assessment. The Personal Skills Survey is also an external (done by someone who knows the individual) rating system. It is intended to validate skills of the test taker of The Personal Skills Map.