Users have an opportunity to do some of the common entry-level jobs in the health care industry. Activities included are wrapping an arm with an elastic bandage, taking temperature readings and taking pulse and blood pressure readings.
• wrap, then unwrap an arm using an elastic bandage
• take, read and record patients’ temperatures using digital and instant thermometers
• take, read and record patients’ pulse rates using a stethoscope
• take, read and record patients’ blood pressures using a stethoscope and a sphygmomanometer
• follow proper health and safety procedures