Users have an opportunity to do some jobs related to the electronics industry. Activities included are checking electronic circuits, soldering electronic components, and building a police siren.
• check electronic circuits using a simulated continuity tester
• install and solder electronic components to circuit boards
• install and solder electronic components to a circuit board to make a police siren
• test work
• remove and clean electronic components from circuit boards
• follow proper health and safety procedures