Users will have an opportunity to use 3D printing software and a 3D printer to create designs and learn about 21st century technology. Activities include setting up a 3D printer to be print-ready and general maintenance, using 3D printing software to design and print two different paperclips, and using 3D printing software to design and print a keychain accessory.
• learn how to use presentation software
• learn general maintenance on a 3D printer
• build a 3D printed object from a library
• resize and shift objects within 3D printing software
• print an object without a template
• repair objects within 3D printing software
• create objects that can be used for everyday tasks