Self-esteem lies at the core of social-emotional development. That’s because you must believe in your worth in order to commit to improving yourself and your skills. This program teaches individuals how to change low self-esteem and make way for happiness and self-confidence. Topics covered are: What Is Self-Esteem, Why Self-Esteem?, Changing Low Self-Esteem, Improving Self-Esteem and the Benefits of Self-Esteem.
- What is Self-Esteem?
- Self-Esteem is how you feel about yourself
- Example of someone with low self-esteem
- Example of someone with high self-esteem
- Why Self-Esteem?
- Helps you reach your potential
- Example of someone failing to reach their potential
- Example of someone reaching their potential
- Changing Low Self-Esteem
- To change low self-esteem you must change your thoughts
- Example of someone with negative thoughts about himself
- Example of someone changing negative thoughts to positive thoughts
- Improving Self-Esteem
- Outside influences – Example
- Positive affirmations – Example
- Be your own support person – Example
- Benefits of Self-Esteem