The Success Profiler has an assessment that measures SEL competencies called The Personal Skills Map.
The Anger Management Program teaches a positive alternative to violence, and in turn helps to develop a healthy personality.
Research shows that only 15% of workers’ success is determined by hard skills. The other 85% is determined by soft skills.
A person needs to take responsibility first before he/she can achieve academic and career goals.
Our assessment will help identify the key social/emotional factors related to a healthy personality.
There are different tiers within social and emotional learning that makes up a more broad soft skills competency.
"As an educator for over 30 years, I can honestly say that Conover has the tools I have waited for to instruct and enhance my students' skills for their future."
George M. - Ingham ISD
SEL and soft skills do not follow a simple developmental process. Our standards are not organized by grade level. Rather, they are organized into topics that relate to different stages of life. Each skill includes a research-based assessment linked to a skill intervention component. Having standards linked to each assessment allows you to measure skill aquistion and improvement easily and effectively.
These standards were designed for a purpose, not a grade level. For over 40 years, the Conover Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) Standards have been researched and developed.
These standards are connected to an assessment that measures an individual's level of SEL. With over 9 million administrations and 140+ doctoral level research papers, we know that our process can help measure and improve SEL.